Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th and 22 Weeks Baby Bump Update!

Happy Fourth of July!


I hope you all enjoyed the day and caught some fireworks!  Doc and I have a friend from out of town visiting, so we've had a nice leisurely day....eating, watching movies, enjoying the nice weather we're having!  Now on to the baby update....


How far along? 22 weeks!

Baby is the size of? A spaghetti Squash {according to What to Expect When Your Expecting}

Maternity clothes? Yep, still wearing mostly maternity with a mix of non-maternity tops and dresses.

Stretch marks? Not yet, and I hope they never show up! Still using Belli Elasticity Belly Oil every night.

Symptoms? One weird symptom popped up this week but its a little TMI! I found my breasts started to leak colostrom (eek...) so I was a little worried but I guess this is normal? Just normally it happens in the 3rd trimester. LOL oh well! Other than that, I'm still feeling great!

Sleep? I still had trouble falling asleep this week and I barely got any sleep the other night so last night, I totally crashed and it felt good to catch up on all the sleep I've been missing! I've gotten used to side sleeping now so its not too bad.

Best moment of the week? I can't think of anything in particular this week, just happy to feel the baby move more and more everyday! Also, making a bit of nursery progress.......we ordered our glider this week and I have a new direction I'm going in now. Yea, when I said pink and grey last week....yea that's all changed! I found a rug that I loved so much, it completely took me in a different direction that I'm so excited about! I'll share once I get it more together.

Miss anything? Just the usual....alcohol, sunny side up eggs, and cookie dough!

Movement? Baby is moving all the time! And getting stronger and stronger :)

Food cravings? Sweets and fruit

Anything making you quesy or sick? None!

Have you started to show yet? Yes, my belly is getting bigger and bigger!

Baby is a? GIRL!

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to: Enjoying the weekend! Unfortunately, Doc won't be around much because he's working all weekend {residency started this week for him so he's been pretty stressed and busy} but I always find things to do when he's busy like this. I'm sure there will be a mall visit in there!

Hope you all enjoy the long weekends!

2 comments:

Hilliary@Brunch and Cupcakes said...

You look great! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Nat said...

You look great! Glad you're getting used to side sleeping- it's so funny now that I can sleep on my back/stomach again I find myself constantly sleeping on my side still! Feeling the baby move is the best.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates