Thursday, August 1, 2013

26 Weeks Baby Bump Update!

Happy Thursday everyone!


How far along? 26 weeks!

Baby is the size of? Still an eggplant {according to What to Expect When Your Expecting}

Maternity clothes?100% maternity clothes these days! My normal clothes are just not fitting anymore {unless its a dress...I can get away with some dresses}

Stretch marks? Not yet, and I hope they never show up! Still using Belli Elasticity Belly Oil every night.

Symptoms? My back has been hurting a lot! I'm going to schedule a prenatal massage soon to see if that helps but I think I'm really starting to arch my back more because of the weight of the baby in the front. Other than that, everything has been good!
 
Sleep? Well last night I slept 9 hours straight and had the hardest time getting out of bed this morning! I find that if I get woken up enough {like when Doc leaves for work}, then I'm up for a good hour and a half...I just cannot fall back to sleep. But of course I eventually do and then have the hardest time getting out of bed! So sleep is up and down.

Best moment of the week? FINALLY getting the nursery painted! I just finished today after visiting Sherwin Williams like 5 times this week.  I've never actually painted a room before so I tried my best and looked up tons of tips on the Internet but I still had issues with getting my rolled parts and cut-in parts to blend. Around the top of the walls near the ceiling is where its most noticeable but only if you look closely now, so whatever! I give up on it.

Miss anything? Alcohol.

Movement? I think she had the hiccups the other day which was a funny feeling! I feel her moving around in the everyday but its sporadic and mostly when I lay down at night.

Food cravings? Nothing really.

Anything making you quesy or sick? None!

Have you started to show yet? Yes, I gotta belly for sure!

Baby is a? GIRL!

Belly button in or out? In but I think its on its way to being an outie!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to: Hanging out with Doc this weekend! He has the whole weekend off for once so we're going to go to some car dealerships on Saturday and hopefully find me a new car! I'm very excited :)

2 comments:

Petchie said...

Prenatal massage?! that sounds pretty amazing to me! I really need to get me one of those too. my back is starting to hurt as well.

xoxo
Petchie
http://psblogbook.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

How absolutely beautiful do you look in this picture. Gorgeous mama!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates