Thursday, August 8, 2013

27 Weeks Baby Bump Update!

 
How far along? 27 weeks! 3 months to go!

Baby is the size of? A cucumber {according to What to Expect When Your Expecting}

Maternity clothes? 100% maternity clothes these days! My normal clothes are just not fitting anymore {unless its a dress...I can get away with some dresses}

Stretch marks? Not yet, and I hope they never show up! Still using Belli Elasticity Belly Oil every night. My upper belly has been super itchy though so I think my skin is starting to stretch up there since I'm growing and growing!

Symptoms? No new symptoms as of late, which is great! Still just dealing with an achy back some days and {TMI} leaky boobs, but in all seriousness its not too bad. I just wear breast pads everyday but I'm barely getting any leakage. Its just like a couple drops so I can't complain.
 
Sleep? I've been sleeping pretty well and I've gotten good at not waking myself up too much when I get up to go to the bathroom {which is once or twice a night}. I am still finding, though,  I get energized at night and go to bed late and then I'm sluggish in the mornings and have the hardest time getting up. Good thing I work from home because rolling out of bed and turning my computer on is just about as much as I can handle for the first couple hours of the day!

Best moment of the week? Enjoying a good 2 days straight with Doc since he had both Saturday and Sunday off!  We test drove a few cars and finally narrowed it down to which car we want.  We are going to go with the Hyundai Santa Fe! It drove really nicely and it was a bit bigger than the other crossovers we were looking at so the extra room kinda sealed the deal for us. Doc also drives a Hyundai right now so we will get a loyalty discount. SOLD. We haven't actually bought the car yet though--in the next couple of weeks we'll finally order it.

Miss anything? Not really missing much this week!

Movement? She's definitely perfecting the hiccups or something because my whole belly will like spasm for like a good 30 seconds straight!  I'm sure she's starting to run out of room now so her movements will be getting stronger and stronger.

Food cravings? Sweets.....

Anything making you quesy or sick? Nope....I got really lucky during this pregnancy and was not sick at all!

Have you started to show yet? Yes, I gotta belly for sure!

Baby is a? GIRL!

Belly button in or out? In but I think its on its way to being an outie!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to: The weekend but Doc is working nights for the next couple weeks so I won't be able to hang out with him.  That means I'll probably try to get out of the house a lot, so as to not make too much noise during the day while he's sleeping. BUTTT that means, I will inevitably start spending money shopping which is no bueno! There is just so much that I want/need for the house that I can't help but check out every Home Goods in my area....Home Good is the bomb, no? They have the cutest stuff for the best prices!

I hope you all have great weekends ahead!

2 comments:

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

You look so beautiful! And how exciting about the new car ... I love those Santa Fes.

Hilliary@Brunch and Cupcakes said...

You look great! How fun... a new car! Miss you!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates