Thursday, August 22, 2013

29 Weeks Baby Bump Update!


How far along? 29 weeks!

Baby is the size of? A small cabbage {according to What to Expect When Your Expecting}

Maternity clothes? Still wearing almost all maternity clothes with the exception of a few shirts and some dresses.

Stretch marks? None so far! Still using Belli Elasticity Belly Oil every night and also using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stretch Mark Lotion.

Symptoms? Rib pain, back pain, congestion....
 
Sleep? Finding it hard to fall asleep still but once I'm asleep, I sleep pretty well.  I've gotten used to sleeping on my side although I really miss sleeping on my stomach!

Best moment of the week? My in-laws were visiting this past weekend so we went to Ikea and got baby girl's dresser/changing table and some wall shelves for her books!  We also received our glider last week so its been really fun seeing the room come together! As soon as Doc has time, we'll put the dresser together and with that, all the furniture will be complete.

We also started receiving some baby gifts in the mail this week which has been really exciting! My baby shower is in 3 weeks so I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone and visiting Miami one last time before I give birth!

Miss anything? Sleeping on my stomach and alcohol!

Movement? Yup, feeling her everyday! It's been fun watching my belly move since her movements have become quite large.

Food cravings? None.

Anything making you quesy or sick? Nope!

Have you started to show yet? Yep....I'm quite large and its hard to believe I'll be getting even larger!

Baby is a? GIRL!

Belly button in or out? Still in but its only a matter of time before it becomes an outie!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to: My 30 week appointment next week!  Also looking forward to getting baby girl's room more together.  I have a lot of small projects to do in there with Doc so I look forward to getting that all done!  Got lots of decorating to do, but its coming together slowly.  I'm also looking forward to a bunch of trips I'm taking in a few weeks--I have to drive to Columbus for a work meeting, fly to Boston for a work conference, and then fly to Miami for my baby shower!

1 comments:

Nat said...

You look great!! I can't believe you're already 29 weeks along- I feel like your pregnancy is flying by. It sounds like everything is coming together in the nursery

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates