Thursday, August 29, 2013

30 Weeks Baby Bump Update!


How far along? 30 weeks!

Baby is the size of? A large cabbage {according to What to Expect When Your Expecting}

Maternity clothes? Still wearing almost all maternity clothes with the exception of a few shirts and some dresses.

Stretch marks? None so far! Still using Belli Elasticity Belly Oil every night and also using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stretch Mark Lotion.

Symptoms? I've been congested in the evenings and mornings and I noticed I've been sneezing a lot, so I wonder if I've developed allergies or something?  I'm pretty sure sneezing isn't a pregnancy symptom!  Other than that, still having rib pain and lower back pain when I walk a lot and stand a lot.
 
Sleep? I'm getting more and more tired nowadays which is good.  I was hoping this insomnia late at night would go away so I think its getting better. Can't wait for the day where I can sleep on my stomach again!

Best moment of the week? Doc and I got the chandelier hung in the nursery, which was definitely a challenge but we did it!  It looks so great in there....can't wait to show you pictures!  I probably won't show you anything until the nursery is complete though--sorry!

I also had my 30 week appointment and everything is still going great!  Baby girl is measuring right on schedule....I keep gaining and gaining though!  I'm like ok, is this going to stop or plateau at any point? Lol but I know its all a part of pregnancy and necessary.

Miss anything? Sleeping on my stomach and alcohol!

Movement? She has been so active!  My stomach just moves and moves, especially at night.  It's almost always on my right side but I cannot figure out what position she's in!  I thought it might be her head on my right, but there's so much movement I feel like it should be her legs. I wish there were another ultrasound so I can see!

Food cravings? None.

Anything making you quesy or sick? Nope!

Have you started to show yet? Yep....I'm quite large and its hard to believe I'll be getting even larger!

Baby is a? GIRL!

Belly button in or out? Working on becoming an outie at the moment...

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to: Enjoying the next 10 weeks of pregnancy before baby girl makes her appearance!  I am savoring every weekend where I can sleep in and do whatever I want.  I know things are about to change drastically! Also, next week I'm driving back to Columbus for a work meeting so I'll get to see a lot of co-workers I haven't seen in awhile and some friend while I'm there, so I'm looking forward to that!

Hope you all enjoy your long holiday weekend!  Any special plans?

1 comments:

Hilliary@Brunch and Cupcakes said...

You look great! Love reading these post! Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery! Miss you!!!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates