Thursday, September 5, 2013

31 Weeks Baby Bump Update!

Happy Thursday!


How far along? 31 weeks!

Baby is the size of? A head of lettuce {according to What to Expect When Your Expecting}

Maternity clothes? The only non-maternity clothes I can fit into are long stretchy shirts or some dresses.  Other than that, its all maternity!  I refuse to buy more maternity clothes at this point too, so I'm just wearing the same things every week.  I'm looking forward to getting my wardrobe back and getting wear fun outfits again!

Stretch marks? None so far! Still using Belli Elasticity Belly Oil every night and also using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stretch Mark Lotion.

Symptoms? Congestion, rib pain, and back pain.  I'm not sure if I'm having braxton hicks contractions or not, but I do notice my uterus gets very tight and hard some times which it supposedly what happens during braxton hicks contractions.
 
Sleep? Sleeping pretty well nowadays.  I can't wait to sleep on my stomach again but I've gotten used to sleeping on my side {with the help of a body pillow} and I actually don't get woken up to pee. I only get up to pee when I hear Doc leave for work at 5:30AM. 

Best moment of the week? I had to go to Columbus, OH overnight for work so it was fun getting together with friends I haven't seen in a while and co-workers too. Many of them had not seen me with a bump so that was fun! 

Miss anything? A cold glass of wine...

Movement? She's still very active!  She also gets the hiccups EVERY DAY so its funny to feel them.  I still do not know what position she's in but she's still always sitting to my right.

Food cravings? None.

Anything making you quesy or sick? Nope!

Have you started to show yet? Yep....I'm quite large and its hard to believe I'll be getting even larger!

Baby is a? GIRL!

Belly button in or out? Working on becoming an outie at the moment...

Wedding rings on or off? On but I did notice them getting tighter now.

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to: Going to Boston on Saturday for a work conference and then coming home and heading to Miami for my baby shower!  I can't wait to see all my family and friends that are down there.  It's hard to believe that the next time I go down there will be with baby girl!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates