Thursday, September 19, 2013

33 Weeks Baby Bump Update & Baby Shower!

Happy Thursday everyone!

Sorry I missed last week's 32 weeks update. Things have been crazy recently!  I was in Boston for work, home for 1 day, and then I flew to Miami last Thursday for the weekend because Saturday was my baby shower!  I meant to take a picture that day, but it never happened.  I had a wonderful, long weekend in Miami and the baby shower was great!  I'll tell you more about it below...

 
How far along? 33 weeks!

Baby is the size of? A pineapple {according to What to Expect When Your Expecting}

Maternity clothes? Oh yes......maternity all the way!

Stretch marks? None so far! Still using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stretch Mark Lotion every night and I use regular body lotion every morning after my shower.

Symptoms? Ugh, this week has been tough. I really feel PREGNANT now!  My back has been killing me, my ribs still hurt, my feet and hands are swollen, and when I walk too long my feet hurt.  Just overall I've been pretty uncomfortable and I still have 7 weeks to go!
 
Sleep? I wake up every morning and my back kills!  Slowly during the day my back will feel better so I don't know if its the position I'm in or what, but sleeping has been pretty uncomfortable.  Nothing feels good and rolling over from one side to the other takes like 5 minutes! You non-preggos take it for granted! Lol once I'm asleep I'm good though, I don't wake up unless to pee.

Best moment of the week? My baby shower!  My mom, sister, sister-in-law, and a few of my mom's friends all threw me a cute, ballerina themed baby shower in Miami and it was beautiful!  I don't have all the good pictures yet, but here are a couple that we took on our phones:

My mom, sister, and I

My sister and I
You can't really see it in the pictures, but my sister-in-law did the flowers and they were soooo pretty!  There were so many cute details, it really made the room look amazing!  Everyone was so generous and baby girl got lots of cute clothes. It was also so fun being back in Miami and my whole family was there {I'm the youngest of 6 kids so it doesn't happen very often that we're all together}.  The only not fun thing was that the day of the shower was also Doc's birthday so we weren't able to celebrate together. It was the only weekend that worked for everyone though, so we just celebrated once I got back!  We're still receiving gifts in the mail this week too, so that's been fun!  I'm slowly feeling more and more prepared for her arrival.

Miss anything? Alcohol :)

Movement? She is still moving around all the time!  We had our 32 week appointment last week and they said she was measuring a little small so the doctor wanted me to get an ultrasound to make sure everything was okay.  We just had the ultrasound today, but it was really hard to see her.  I couldn't make out anything because she's so big now and there is no room in there!  But good news....she's head down!  Hopefully she'll stay that way.  We don't see the doctor until next week, but the tech didn't seem concerned about her size.  She said she was measuring at 32 weeks, 5 days and I'm 33 weeks exactly today so its not much smaller.  We'll see what the doctor says next week though.

Food cravings? None.

Anything making you quesy or sick? Nope!

Have you started to show yet? Yep....I'm quite large and its hard to believe I'll be getting even larger!

Baby is a? GIRL!

Belly button in or out? Its officially an outie now!

Wedding rings on or off? On but my fingers are swollen so they are tight!  Some days, I just wear my wedding band because it seems to feel looser that way.  I may have to go out and get a fake ring soon!

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to: Our 34 week appointment next week!  Also, Doc and I finally put together baby girl's dresser so now I can finally get her room organized.  I also received her bedding at the shower, so now I can get all of that washed and ready.  I will do a nursery reveal as soon as I get her room done!  I'm getting there but there are still many pieces that are missing at this point.  I currently have no artwork for the walls....any recommendations??

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Clara Barton said...

always Beautiful a blog !!!
wedding rentals in hialeah

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates