Thursday, September 26, 2013

34 Weeks Baby Bump Update!


How far along? 34 weeks....only 6 weeks to go!

Baby is the size of? A cantaloupe {according to What to Expect When Your Expecting}

Maternity clothes? Oh yes......maternity all the way!

Stretch marks? None so far! Still using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stretch Mark Lotion every night and I use regular body lotion every morning after my shower.

Symptoms? Still feeling the same symptoms as last week....back hurts, ribs hurt {but not as bad as they have been}, swollen hands and feet, etc. Other than that, I'm feeling well though!
 
Sleep? Sleeping pretty well this week. My back has been better so I've been more comfortable.  Once I'm asleep, I'm out! I only wake up to pee maybe once a night. I'm still dreaming of the day I can sleep on my stomach again though :)

Best moment of the week? We got to see baby girl during our ultrasound this week BUT it wasn't all that exciting because it was hard to make out what anything was!  She's so big now, I couldn't tell what the tech was looking at!  It was good to hear that everything is good with her though since they were concerned she was a little small.  The doctor is not worried so that's a relief!  We also had our hospital tour this past Sunday, so that was very informative.  We got to see where we'll be from when we enter the hospital to when we leave.  I highly recommend to any new moms to do this!

I'm also feeling more "prepared" now because I've been washing baby girl's clothes and putting them away, we've received more gifts in the mail, and I've made some more progress on the nursery--so all things combined have made me feel more and more prepared for her arrival!

Miss anything? Alcohol :)

Movement? She's still moving up a storm!  Very "rolly" movements, not too many jabs, just movement from one side of my belly to the other.  She still gets the hiccups practically every day!

Food cravings? None.

Anything making you quesy or sick? Nope!

Have you started to show yet? Yep....I'm quite large and its hard to believe I'll be getting even larger!

Baby is a? GIRL!

Belly button in or out? Its officially an outie now.

Wedding rings on or off? On but getting tight!

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to: Continuing to get things organized around the house.  I'm in full on nesting mode so cleaning is happening too!  I'm also going to the doctor every week now, so I always look forward to those appointments and hearing baby girl's heart beat.  Just counting down the days now!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates