Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fall Fashion Obsessions

Happy Sunday everyone!

Now that I'm in my 3rd trimester and only weeks away from delivering my little one....I'M GOING A LITTLE CRAZY!  My preggo insomnia has come back and I can't quiet my brain down at night. I went to bed at 1:30 AM last night and when my husband left for work this morning at 5 AM, I was up and tried soooo hard to go back to bed, but no luck. I was up--despite getting only 4 hours of sleep. 

I'm also such a type A planner...I'm in major nesting mode now!  I'm cleaning the house like crazy and trying to put all the baby stuff away and in its place.  I've been washing the baby clothes and organizing the nursery.  There just always seems to be something to do around this place...it's kinda driving me nuts. 


Ok, I'm done complaining now!  Moving on.....I was at the mall yesterday and I seriously love fall fashion!  I'm such a fan of summer but I do love the transition into fall {especially living in Michigan where the climate changes}.  I love all the pumpkins and cinnamon candles, sweaters, boots, leggings!  I'm so looking forward to not being pregnant and being able to do normal clothes shopping.  Here are some items I have my eye on:

1. Minus the Leather Moto Jacket from Express


I always wanted a great leather {or faux leather} jacket, but never got one.  I think this will be one of my first buys once I get my body back.  Love the shape of this one from Express and with some coupons, the cost isn't too bad!

2. Multiway Tunic Sweater from Victoria Secret


This is also another item I've had my eye on the last couple years but never bought.  I'm loving the loose big sweater with leggings look right now, so I plan on acquiring quite the collection!  Especially with trying to get my pre-baby body back, I think I'll be wearing lots of loose tops and sweaters for a while!

3. Balek boots from Aldo

 

I tried these on in store and I have to say they look better on than in this picture.  I actually do not own a pair of flat black boots so I def need to add a pair to my wardrobe!

4. Side Stripe Leggings from Express


I absolutely love these leggings!  The side stripe has a fantastic slimming effect--when the side stripe trend came out, I had just gotten pregnant so I wasn't buying much non-maternity clothes but I love that they came out with the side stripe in a legging! 

There is so much more I have my eye on too....I'm like a kid in a candy store right now!  Being able to do normal shopping and wear normal clothes is sooo close....I'm almost there.

What are you eyeing this Fall?

1 comments:

Nat said...

I would suggest getting some baggy sweaters for post baby- especially some cute ones! You pretty much leave the hospital looking 6 months pregnant and it's hard to feel cute with a big belly after you've had the baby. Leggings are also a must- if you end up with a c-section though you'll wait loose pants or dresses.
I just picked up some new jeans and sweaters- it was soooo nice to buy real clothes and not maternity clothes!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates