Friday, October 25, 2013

1 year..

Just 1 year ago today, I said goodbye to my Dad.


Its hard to believe its been 1 year since he's left us.  It feels like just yesterday, but at the same time, an eternity since he's been here. So much has happened in this past year--so many changes for me and my family but I do believe he's right here with us watching it all happen.

My parents
An old Thanksgiving picture
Walking me down the aisle on my wedding day
My brother and my Dad
Today we remember you, for all the wonderful memories you've given us and for all the love you showed us.  I think about you every single day and I'm inspired each day to live my life in the positive way you always did.  Life is not the same without you here, but I know you're in a better place now. I love you.

If you wanted to read about my Dad's 2.5 year battle with cancer, click here.

1 comments:

Hilliary@Brunch and Cupcakes said...

Such a great tribute to your dad! Brought tears to my eyes!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates