Thursday, October 31, 2013

39 Weeks Baby Bump Update!


How far along? 39 weeks! Are we there yet?!

Baby is the size of? Still a watermelon {according to What to Expect When Your Expecting}. 

Maternity clothes? I'm too far along to even answer this question right now lol! Can you tell based on my pic above I've given up on looking cute?

Stretch marks? None on my belly at all but I have a few minor ones on my boobs {they weren't ever supposed to be big LOL}. I'm Still using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stretch Mark Lotion every night and I use regular body lotion every morning after my shower. 

Labor Symptoms? I'm not having any Braxton Hicks contractions but still have some pubic bone pressure.  I'm 2cm dilated now but still about 50% effaced so I'm making progress! 
 
Sleep? I've been getting soo hot at night, its been annoying and my nose has been congested which is also annoying when your trying to sleep! Still waking up one to two times a night to pee but other than that, I'm sleeping pretty well.

Best moment of the week? As I said above, I had my doctor's appointment earlier this week and I'm 2cm dilated now and still about 50% effaced so I'm making progress slowly but surely!  Its crazy that I'm 1 week away from my due date...I just HOPE I don't go past my due date! Fingers crossed she makes her arrival next week.  I have my next appointment on Monday so I'll find out if I'm still progressing or not.

Miss anything? Alcohol, fresh squeezed orange juice, sleeping on my stomach, bending over easily...

Movement? I got a little nervous this past weekend because I didn't feel her move very much.  I had to really poke her to get her to move but thankfully by Sunday night, she was moving up a storm so I think she was just sleeping!  Since then she's been moving around pretty regularly...sometimes it feels like she's doing pushups on my cervix lol

Food cravings? None.

Anything making you quesy or sick? Nope!

Have you started to show yet? Um, do I even need to answer this question? Lol

Baby is a? GIRL!

Belly button in or out? Its officially an outie now.

Wedding rings on or off? Off for now...I haven't been going out very much so I haven't had to put them on but my wedding band is still very tight when I try to put it on.

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to: Baby's arrival!  I'm trying not to get myself too anxious because I don't want to get frustrated every day when nothing happens but I'm getting so excited for her to be here and knowing its sooo soon and soo close is killing me!  Patience is not something I'm good at haha

By the way, I know I promised you a nursery reveal and then I never posted that so SORRY!  I added some new things to the nursery since I took the pics so I wanted to update them before I post the reveal.  I will get that posted soon, I promise! :)

2 comments:

Nat said...

You're so close! The last week is the hardest! I went 4 days overdue so at least you know you'll have a baby soon!!

Nat said...

Oh yeah and go out to dinner as often as possible and go get a nice mani/pedi because its going to be awhile until you can do either!!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates