Well, I had my weekly doctor's appointment today and it looks like I'm 4cm dilated and 90-100% effaced now so I definitely made some progress from last week! I tried to get the doctor to tell me when she thought I'd give birth, but she played it safe and was like it could it be a couple of hours....it could be a couple weeks. YES-weeks? I was like no no...don't even talk to me about weeks here! Lol sooo fingers crossed I have this baby in the next couple days! With being so progressed, I would be surprised if a week goes by but who knows.
In the meantime, I thought I'd finally give you a treat and post my baby girl's nursery reveal! You may recall this post from back in June--I was thinking I'd do her nursery in a pink and grey theme. I was all on track for that when I found a fabulous rug on RugsUSA.com during their July 4th sale. It was 70% off and I couldn't take my eyes off of it and I knew that was it! That was going to be the center of my inspiration for this room! The room is small so it was hard to take a lot of pictures in it. Without further ado, here is her nursery:
Taken from the doorway
The card in the mirror is my baby shower invitation. I might frame it and hang it somewhere or just find a special place for it!
The reading corner. It looks so empty right now but we have more books coming from my mom and from my in-laws!
I wanted you to see the chandelier! I love this piece! It transforms the room.
Nursery source list:
- Crib - Pottery Barn Kendall Crib
- Glider - From Buy Buy Baby by Best Chairs
- Dresser - Ikea Hemnes Dresser
- Side Table, Curtains, Lamp, & Star Burst Mirror - Target
- Rug - Rugs USA
- Ottoman Pouf - Etsy shop Zeldabelle
- Butterfly Mobile - Etsy shop Dragon on the Fly
- Chandelier - Overstock
- You Are So Loved Print - Etsy shop This Sweet Season
- Baby Love Print - Etsy shop CaitlinMConway
- Elephant Painting - Home Goods
- Sheepskin Rug - Ikea
- Bookshelves - Ikea RIBBA Photo Ledges
- Giant Duck - Gift from Doc when we first started dating so I don't know where it came from!
- Bedding, Elephant Blanket, & Changing Table Pad - Pottery Barn Kids
I hope you like the nursery! This is the first room I've done, top to bottom so I'm very excited about it! I love pink so I couldn't resist using a lot of pink in her room but I tried not to make it super "baby-ish". I wanted the room to have a classy, glamorous feel to it and I think I accomplished that. These pictures don't seem to do the room much justice but I can't invite you all over here to see it for yourselves! :)
Now, keep your fingers crossed and hope that the next time you hear from me....I will be announcing the arrival of my baby girl!