Monday, November 4, 2013

Nursery Reveal!

Happy Monday everyone!

Well, I had my weekly doctor's appointment today and it looks like I'm 4cm dilated and 90-100% effaced now so I definitely made some progress from last week!  I tried to get the doctor to tell me when she thought I'd give birth, but she played it safe and was like it could it be a couple of hours....it could be a couple weeks.  YES-weeks? I was like no no...don't even talk to me about weeks here!  Lol sooo fingers crossed I have this baby in the next couple days!  With being so progressed, I would be surprised if a week goes by but who knows.

In the meantime, I thought I'd finally give you a treat and post my baby girl's nursery reveal!  You may recall this post from back in June--I was thinking I'd do her nursery in a pink and grey theme. I was all on track for that when I found a fabulous rug on RugsUSA.com during their July 4th sale.  It was 70% off and I couldn't take my eyes off of it and I knew that was it!  That was going to be the center of my inspiration for this room! The room is small so it was hard to take a lot of pictures in it.  Without further ado, here is her nursery:


Taken from the doorway



The card in the mirror is my baby shower invitation. I might frame it and hang it somewhere or just find a special place for it!


The reading corner. It looks so empty right now but we have more books coming from my mom and from my in-laws!



I wanted you to see the chandelier! I love this piece! It transforms the room.



Nursery source list:
Since I took these pictures, I made some small changes to the changing table.  I got a cute diaper caddy from Pottery Barn Kids and I now have all my things organized in there.  I've also added some more stuffed animals around the room.

I hope you like the nursery!  This is the first room I've done, top to bottom so I'm very excited about it!  I love pink so I couldn't resist using a lot of pink in her room but I tried not to make it super "baby-ish". I wanted the room to have a classy, glamorous feel to it and I think I accomplished that.  These pictures don't seem to do the room much justice but I can't invite you all over here to see it for yourselves! :)

Now, keep your fingers crossed and hope that the next time you hear from me....I will be announcing the arrival of my baby girl!

6 comments:

Molly said...

The room looks perfect! Can't wait to hear of your sweet girl's arrival! Good luck :)

Nat said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the pink- I think if I have a girl one day I'm going to go totally girly with the nursery
Sounds like you've made awesome progress- fingers crossed you have her this week!!

Amanda said...

I love it!!

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

It is absolutely gorgeous! That ottoman is incredible and I was so excited to see that the seller lives very close to me here in Charlotte!

Hilliary@Brunch and Cupcakes said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the big duck :)

Kari said...

So cute!! :-)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates