Sunday, November 10, 2013

Welcome to the world...

Welcome to the world Penelope Reese!


Born Thursday, November 7th, 2013
7 lbs, 0.5 ounce - 19.5 inches



We're doing great over here! Got home from the hospital yesterday and we're busy adjusting to life as a family of three! As soon as I have some time, I'll fill you all in on Penelope's birth story and how everything went down.  

Until then, I'm totally in love with my new bundle of joy! I might be a little biased but she is just perfect and the most beautiful baby I've ever seen! :)

6 comments:

kirsty said...

congratulations! she is beautiful! have been enjoying reading your updates am also pregnant just a few weeks behind you.

Molly said...

Congratulations! She's adorable (and you look great)!!

Toni :O) said...

Awwww she's gorgeous and you look terrific! Congrats to all and I love her name, I had that as a nickname as a child and our neighbors named their daughter that same name that was born this summer-so sweet! Welcome to Parenthood-enjoy the ride. :0)

Nat said...

Congratulations!! So excited for you all! Enjoy every moment with her because it goes by so fast and as exhausting as those first few weeks are- they are only that tiny for a short time!

Hilliary@Brunch and Cupcakes said...

Congrats to you both! She is perfect in every way!

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

She's so beautiful, congratulations!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates