Saturday, January 18, 2014

Life Lately & 2 Months!

Wow, has time flown!  I've been a terrible blogger...sorry!  My little Penelope has kept me so busy, but as of last week...she's started almost sleeping through the night which is AMAZING!  I say almost because she's been going 8 1/2 hours or so before her first feeding so hopefully she'll work it to 11 or 12 hours and then we'll be golden!


Oh, and best of all.....Penelope has started smiling!  She smiles at her toys, the tv, and me! I feel like I can actually interact with her which makes the days so much easier.  Staring at a newborn all day is tough, but now we can play and I'm very excited for her to grow even more!




I can't believe she's 2 months old already {well, as of Jan. 7th she was 2 months old}! I am very lucky....Penelope is such a good baby!  She really only gets fussy when she's hungry and in the evenings when she's tired so I know I've been blessed for sure!  I can only hope my future children are this well behaved. 




Anyway, just thought I'd stop by to say a quick hello and give a quick update!  It's hard to find the time to blog while being a mother, wife, housekeeper, chef and oh yea...work a full time job! Inevitably one falls to the wayside and you can guess that the housekeeping is one of them.  I hate living in a messy home, but somehow I can never totally get it tidy and clean!

Until next time.... :)

2 comments:

Toni :O) said...

She's so gorgeous and healthy. Beautiful smile too! Loved seeing the update.

Hilliary@Brunch and Cupcakes said...

She is adorable! I love these updates!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates